BOOKING & CANCELLATION INFO
Terms and Conditions for guests of Floating Leaf
We thank you and look forward to your arrival. We strive to make your stay a relaxing and memorable one. The terms and conditions below are meant to protect you and us as well. We will do everything we can to work out any and all situations in a mutually beneficial manner.
(for terms and conditions for retreat leaders, please click here)
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 20% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation. Payment can be made via wire transfer, cash, or Paypal. Floating Leaf is not responsible for any charges incurred transferring funds. We will apply the net amount received to your balance.
3. The balance monies due including any incidentals may be paid upon check out. Payment can be made via credit card, wire transfer, cash or Paypal. Floating Leaf is not responsible for any charges incurred transferring funds. We will apply the net amount received to your balance.
4. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat can only hold a room once a deposit has been received. A confirmation email will be sent to guaranty the reservation.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in number 2:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is not held liable for flight costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
8. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website and property.
14. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time. Not all countries are granted a visa on arrival. Please be sure to check your individual status for visas, passports and all travel documents.
16. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply if available.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries. Please consult your physician as to any recommended vaccinations, medications or other indications.
20. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
21. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
22. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
23. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or traveling to and from Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat.
24. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
25. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is committed to the safety of all its guests, though guests must acknowledge and assume the risks involved in all travel. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is not responsible for any unexpected occurrences, including those rendered by weather, political conditions, local infrastructure, wildlife or acts of God. Floating Leaf and it’s owners shall not be responsible for any injuries, losses or damages in connection with accommodations, other facilities at the resort, ground transportation, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, Acts of God, delays, changes or cancellation of travel due to weather conditions, accidents or health related problems while residing at Floating Leaf and while in-transit to (e.g., an accident on an excursion), during, and after an excursion. It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against these risks.
26. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is not responsible for the loss or damage to any of his /her belongs while on a Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat.
27. If the client chooses to leave before the end of the retreat or reservation, Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat will not refund the client.
28. You must make Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat aware at the time of booking any pre-existing medical conditions, food allergies, or if you are taking any medication, if you do not make Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat aware of these at the time of booking, Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat will not be held responsible for any health issues that arise from possible contra-indications.
29. Please take extra care during your stay when using the pools as they may have open drops from the pool edge. Please ensure that children are supervised at all times. Your use, and your children’s use, of the pools is your responsibility and is at your own risk. You acknowledge that we will not be held liable for any accident or injury incurred whist using the pools. This also applies to bridges, walkways, balconies, patios, etc.
30. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat reserves the right to impose seasonal booking restrictions such as minimum night stays during peak seasons.
31. The price of your stay includes the use of the use of your accommodation for the maximum number of guests we indicate and any other amenities or services described. The most up-to-date prices are available on our website and will be quoted when you make an availability search. The agreed price for your stay will be shown on the Confirmation.
32. Many meals and activities are normally included in retreats but the price of your stay may not include activities for example cycle hire, beauty treatments, spa treatments, restaurant meals and beverages and other activities. Additional charges and different bookings arrangements apply. Please check with us before the activity if you have any questions.
33. The maximum number of guests in each residence must not be exceeded. If it is, we may move those additional persons to another residence and will charge you or them the appropriate full charge for the additional residence from the date your party arrived for the stay. In addition, the Guests right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if more people or pets than specified at the time of booking attempt to take up occupation, or if any activity is undertaken which may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance.
34. Wireless Internet access, where available, is not guaranteed and is provided subject to third party terms and conditions, which are available when accessing the system. The facility is not subject to any particular security/filtering measures and requires continuous parental supervision when used by children. We reserve the right to disclose your details to our internet service provider if we discover that you or a member or your party illegally downloaded content from the internet or otherwise engaged in unlawful activity whilst using this facility.
35. The Guest must accept that minor differences between text / photograph / illustrations in the marketing materials and on the website and the features of the actual property may arise. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the guest’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with us prior to the confirmation of your booking.
36. Features, facilities or services referred to in any promotional literature or on the Website are subject to availability and may be supplied by third parties. You use these services, features and facilities at your own risk and Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat shall have no responsibility for loss, damage or injury in relation to any services, features or facilities provided or supplied by third parties.
37. When you attend a Floating Leaf event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
38. By entering the Floating Leaf premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for promotional purposes, advertising, and inclusion on websites.
37. Check in time is 2 pm. Check out time is 11 am. The front desk is open 24 hours.
38. We highly recommend that foreigners entering Indonesia do so with a valid Passport expiring more than six month following the departure date from Indonesia and have an outgoing ticket.
39. Absolutely no illegal drugs or weapons. Indonesia has stringent laws regarding illegal drugs and the punishments are extremely severe and include the death penalty. Please take this warning very seriously.
40. Floating Leaf is a no smoking facility. Persons not adhering to these rules will be fined and possibly asked to vacate the premises and not receive a refund.
41. A note about our Children’s policy: Although Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is an adult wellness facility, well behaved and supervised children are welcome. If the children are well behaved and supervised it has worked out very well, but otherwise it can disturb other guests, property can be damaged, and can result in injury. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is a peaceful getaway and thats why many of our guests come to us. We love kids and have kids of our own, but we ask that they be supervised by an adult over 18 years of age at all times. Floating Leaf can provide babysitting services if arranged in advance.
42. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Indonesian Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesian courts in all matters regarding them. Persons not adhering to the above rules may be fined and possibly asked to vacate the premises and not receive a refund.
43. Women who are menstruating are unable to participate in Balinese purification rituals, enter temples, or work with Balinese healers.