Here are some tips to save you money on flights…
- Travel mid-week- Tuesday and Wednesday are best
- Plan ahead- booking more than a month early will save you money, 3 months is even better
- Avoid peak season- Early and late summer are great times to be in Bali. Avoiding mid-summer and late December will save you money
- Use an accurate and fair price checker- skyscanner.net and Momondo.com are great
- Use an auto alert feature- I prefer Kayak as they will send you an email when fares are optimal. Airfarewatchdog.com and Flightfox.com are good as well
- Search at the best time- Airlines release their new deals at 3:00pm Eastern time on a Tuesday and they fill up fast
- Be flexible with your dates
- Search nearby airports- DPS is the only international airport in Bali but perhaps you can depart from a different airport near your home
- Search in incognito mode- This one is a bit scary, but some fare search sites will increase the prices if a destination is repeatedly searched. Use a stealth browser mode so your cookies and history is not revealed
- Use social media- Airlines are starting to offer exclusive deals to those that follow them on Facebook, Twitter and other social media
How to get the best rates at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat…
- Contact us directly instead of using an online booking agent
- Bring friends- We’re happy to offer discounts to groups
- Include a charitable component- We gladly give a discount if you partake in one of our community outreach programs
- Stay in our new Garden Rooms- We sell our new rooms at a lower price. The rooms are not round and they don’t face the pool but they are the same high quality eco-luxury accommodations (announcements on the opening soon).
Want more tips on traveling to Bali and making the most of your dream vacation?
THE ULTIMATE BALI TRAVEL GUIDE
Download our 80+ page illustrated guide to Bali including how to save money, where to go and where to avoid, cultural information, and so much more.