FLOATING LEAF PHILOSOPHY
Our mission is to create the Buddhist concept of Sangha, or community in order to facilitate profound and lasting wellness. We strive to cultivate a safe, respectful and caring space in which guests seeking healing and spiritual growth can enjoy and benefit from. Our aim is to provide you with the tools you need to return home and continue a blissful healthy lifestyle.
Bali offers something for all types of travelers and visitors. We wish to help you find the type of experience that is right for you.
Although Floating Leaf offers true eco luxury with a decadent pool, a world-class spa, tropical drinks and fantastic food, it’s important to know there is so much more to the Floating Leaf experience. We certainly encourage you to relax, unwind and enjoy the pool and spa, but we also want to provide a profound and life enhancing experience as well.
We created Floating Leaf specifically for those individuals open to making positive self-transformations. If that’s you, you’re in the right place.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND AT FLOATING LEAF
- A nurturing environment to make a positive change in your life
- Support for finding balance and happiness in your life
- Cultural exchange
- Healing and wellness activities
- A natural and authentic setting. There maybe small geckos and other harmless natural elements. We do not use environmentally harmful fogging as many hotels do. This is linked to cancers and disease and many hotels will not disclose this. We use natural remedies which are effective, protect the environment, and do not harm humans or pets. This is tropical living at its best and safest.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is strategically located in a micro-climate that experiences almost constant lovely breezes. We had studied the weather patterns here for 5 years prior to building so we could make the most of passive cooling (but, all rooms also have a fan and air conditioning). The best part is, thanks to this wonderful consistent breeze, we do not experience the intense heat and humidity that most of Bali suffers through. In addition, we have virtually no mosquitos here compared to Ubud and other tourist towns.
- New adventures
- Healthy, nourishing meals
- Information on how to live an eco-friendly lifestyle
- 5-star service, but without the stuffiness and formality
- The ability to find the healthier, happier, more vibrant you
WHAT YOU WON’T FIND AT FLOATING LEAF
- A “Club Med” experience
- Rides on a big bus to crowded tourist attractions
- Noise and pollution found in the more “touristy” areas of Bali
- A large resort experience – our property is personal and intimate
- TV or DVD-plaver in the rooms