The journey to MalaRae began with a strong spiritual transition in the year 2008. Suffering from health issues and a low sense of self-worth due to family trauma, Kyla began searching for answers. She has since become a registered nutritionist, practices regular yoga and meditation, studies the healing energy of reiki, and empowers woman throughout pregnancy and delivery as a volunteer doula.
Her true passion though has become MalaRae and the clients she works with. She believes in the overwhelming healing and calming powers of mala beads and it is her honor to share this gift with others. Kyla offers mala + mediation workshops in which you will learn about the history of malas, their symbolism and how to make your own.
We are so excited to be bringing you this unique and luxurious retreat experience in Bali, Indonesia January 11-17, 2018. Enjoy 7 days immersed in the Balinese culture, nourishing your body, mind + spirit with wholesome organic local foods, daily yoga + meditation, and life changing excursions. Whether you are deepening your yoga practice set amongst the backdrop of the beautiful Balinese landscape, visiting Bali’s most sacred temples, standing under magnificent waterfalls, swimming in the ocean, shopping local unique artisans, or making your very own mala, this retreat has something for everyone.
It is our wish that this retreat brings you an inspirational and rejuvenating experience that helps guide you through your own journey to self.
- 7 days, 6 nights in 5 star luxury accommodations
- All organic, high prana meals prepared from the resort’s gardens
- Daily yoga practice + guided meditation with your retreat leaders
- Transportation to/from airport (40 mins)
- A welcome & farewell dinner celebration including live music + dancing
- A class on sacred offering making
- A guided purification ceremony at the most sacred water spring temple in Bali
- A waterfall + temple trek
- An art + shopping excursion to local artisan village
- A guided mala making workshop
- Charity event, humanitarian excursion
- Free wifi + complimentary clean drinking water
ADDITIONAL (at extra cost):
Full spa services (10% discount for retreat participants) including exclusive treatments, massages, Ayurvedic treatments, facial, manicure, pedicure and more. For additional information please see www.balifloatingleaf.com/spa
- Snacks and additional meals
- Wine and alcohol
- Cappuccino, macchiato, latte and other premium coffee drinks
- Healthy fresh juices, elixirs, smoothies etc.
- Extra excursions/trips/car and driver hire
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
DIETARY REQUIREMENTS & MEDICAL CONDITIONS
Please advise us when you sign up for the retreat if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, food allergies, or the use of any medications.
Before Sep 1, 2017: $1999 USD (double occupancy, tax included)
*Deposit of $500 USD is required by Aug 15, 2017 to secure your spot. Remaining balance due before September 1st, 2017.
After Sept 1, 2017: $2299 USD (double occupancy, tax included)
Any registrations made after September 1st, 2017 are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
All payments are non-refundable.
CLICK TO LEARN MORE AND COME JOIN US ON THIS TRANSFORMATIVE BALI RETREAT