Kathleen is a certified Vinyasa yoga teacher and AcroYoga teacher. She has travelled the world studying and sharing the transformational practices of yoga, acroyoga, meditation, and manifestation. She is dedicated to guiding others to find freedom in their bodies, minds, and hearts. Kathleen is honored to share these practices with others and connect through the joy of movement and play. Om Namah Shivaya.
Catie Macken is an E-RYT 200 yoga instructor located in the Boston area. A lover of all forms of movement and connection, she specializes in Vinyasa, AcroYoga, Restorative and meditation practices. She enjoys traveling and is humbled to have the ability to share her love of life and connect with students and peers around the world. Her approach to teaching is playful, authentic, and her vibrant personality will leave you inspired to live your most incredible life.
Allow the wave of love that is life wash over you in beautiful Bali. Join Catie Macken and Kathleen Pizzello for 6 nights and 7 days of yoga and adventure. We will thrive together mind, body, and spirit at the luxurious and world renowned Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat center on the stunning east coast of the Island of the Gods. This retreat is for all those interested in living their best lives and cultivating freedom and joy through movement, play, and connection.
Allow yourself this special opportunity to reflect, reset, and rejuvenate in a magical location. Take an epic journey to the Self by exploring Yoga, AcroYoga, Therapeutics, Restorative Yoga, Manifestation, Meditation and more.
Discover your true potential with the loving support of community. Live from your heart and raise your vibration. Say YES to life. The time in now!
- Round Trip Transportation from/to DPS- Ngurah Rai Intl. Airport
- Full Accommodation for 6 nights/ 7 days at #1 Rated Luxury Eco Retreat in Bali
- All Healthy and Organic Meals (provided by on-site permaculture gardens)
- Daily Morning Yoga Sessions & several workshops/evening classes
- Best of Bali Waterfall Tour
- Ubud Day Trip & Water Purification Ceremony
- Unlimited Filtered Water
- Free High Speed WiFi
- A lifetime of memories and much more…
- Airfare to Denpasar (DPS)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Additional spa services *10% discount on all spa services for retreat participants
- Optional activities which include: surfing, scuba, snorkeling, Balinese dance classes, horseback riding on the beach, cultural excursions, waterfalls, Balinese cooking classes, learning any of the Balinese arts from a master artist, and more
- Snacks and additional meals
- The coldest and best beer on the island
- Wine and alcohol
- Cappuccinos, lattes, and other premium coffee drinks
$1,700 per person based on shared occupancy
$2,400 per person based on single occupancy
If you are traveling alone and would like to be paired up with another retreat guest for shared occupancy, please let us know and we will make an effort to pair you with another matching participant.
DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENT POLICY
Step 1) A $500 non-refundable deposit is required per person to reserve your retreat space. Payment can be made here
Step 2) Once we’ve received your deposit, you will be contacted to confirm room selection, dietary restrictions, and with travel arrival/departure logistics
Step 3) Final payment is due on December 1, 2016. You will be invoiced and can pay by check or online with PayPal.
All payments are non-refundable. In the event of cancellation on our side, your entire payment will be refunded. Prices include taxes and fees.
CLICK TO LEARN MORE AND COME JOIN US ON THIS TRANSFORMATIVE BALI RETREAT