TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETREAT LEADERS
- It is the retreat leader’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
- The retreat leader shall pay Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 20% of the total amount due to hold the date for the retreat. Five (5) rooms must be sold for the retreat to run. Selling of a room can be either single, double and with permission from Floating Leaf, triple occupancy. The prices quoted are based on the sale of at least 5 rooms. 5-10 rooms may be reserved initially.
The 6th room will be provided free of charge for the retreat leader only if the other 5 rooms are sold. Once 5 rooms are sold (single or double occupancy), the retreat leader will receive a place in the 6th room for free. This also includes everything on the itinerary (excursions, activities, etc.). The retreat leader may choose to sell the other spot in the room to a participant at full price. If there is a second retreat leader, they can occupy the same room at 30% off the double occupancy rate or they can have their own room at a 15% discount.
- The room breakdown for guests is due 75 days prior to arrival so we can prepare the invoice for final payment. Preparation of the invoice may take up to 48 hours. If full payment is not received at least 60 days prior to arrival, a 2% late fee will be issued. If payment plus the 2% is not received by 53 days prior to arrival, the dates will be release and the deposit will be forfeited. There will be no refunds, exchanges, or other concessions made if payment is not received. We appreciate your cooperation, as a great deal of planning needs to occur prior to your arrival and we want to make it very special for you and your guests. Bookings within the last 8 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via wire transfer or Paypal.
- The room breakdown will be provided to Floating Leaf at the 75 day prior to arrival mark. An invoice will be prepared based on the room breakdown. Payment for the rooms will be non-refundable at this point. Any unsold rooms will be open to the public at this time.
- The invoice is the contract between the retreat leader and Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat. Payments must be made in the manner listed on the invoice only. The payment of the invoice implies understanding and agreement of the terms and conditions.
At the 8-week to arrival date, if 5 rooms are not sold, Floating Leaf has two options.
- Floating Leaf may cancel the retreat. As previously stated, all payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. But we will do all we can to have it run as it is in both our best interests as well as those participating. We may need to alter the itinerary slightly to accommodate fewer people, but we will work with you to determine the best result.
- Floating Leaf has the right to also sell the rooms to persons that may not partake in the retreat. During these last 8 weeks, the retreat leader can also sell rooms to fill the retreat. Rooms will be sold on a 1st come, 1st serve basis.
- If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the set due date, Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit. A 2% late fee will be accessed every 5 days for all missed due dates. Outstanding balances of more than 7 days are grounds for cancellation and forfeiture of deposit.
- In the event of cancellation by the retreat leader, regardless of the circumstances, the deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat can not accept payment directly from participants. Payments much come from the retreat leader directly or the agent of the retreat leader. Payments from participants will be returned and any costs associated with the payment and/or return of payment, will be borne by the retreat leader or participant. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is not responsible for any fees or costs associated with the payment and/or return of payment from participants.
Travel insurance for the retreat leader and all participants is highly recommended.
- It is the retreat leader’s responsibility to convey to all participants exactly what is included and what is not included per the agreed upon itinerary. All participants and retreat leaders must complete and return The Retreat Participant Agreement. The Retreat Participant Agreement can be located here- http://balifloatingleaf.com/retreat-participant-agreement/
The Retreat Participant Agreement may be accepted via email before guests arrive at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat or it may be completed upon arrival.
Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements may be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is not held liable for flight costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything that may be a nuisance or annoyance to Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat and its guests, staff or owners.
- The customer shall keep all Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
- Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website and property.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
- It is the customer’s/retreat leader’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport on time. Not all countries are granted a visa on arrival. Please be sure to check your individual status for visas, passports and all travel documents. Not having the correct visa, passport, or any other required document is solely the responsibility of the customer/retreat leader. Please research to learn what is the proper visa for you.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
- In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply if available.
- The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries. Please consult your physician as to any recommended vaccinations, medications or other indications.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat.
- We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is committed to the safety of all its guests, though guests must acknowledge and assume the risks involved in all travel. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is not responsible for any unexpected occurrences, including those rendered by weather, political conditions, local infrastructure, wildlife or acts of God. Floating Leaf and it’s owners shall not be responsible for any injuries, losses or damages in connection with accommodations, other facilities at the resort, ground transportation, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, Acts of God, delays, changes or cancellation of travel due to weather conditions, accidents or health related problems while residing at Floating Leaf and while in-transit to (e.g., an accident on an excursion), during, and after an excursion. It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against these risks.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is not responsible for the loss or damage to any of his /her belongs while on a Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat.
- If the client chooses to leave before the end of the retreat Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat will not refund the client.
- You must make Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat aware at the time of booking any pre-existing medical conditions, food allergies, or if you are taking any medication, if you do not make Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat aware of these at the time of booking, Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat will not be held responsible for any health issues that arise from possible contra-indications.
- Please take extra care during your holiday when using the pools as they may have open drops from the pool edge. Please ensure that children are supervised at all times. Your use, and your children’s use, of the pools is your responsibility and is at your own risk. You acknowledge that we will not be held liable for any accident or injury incurred whist using the pools. This also applies to bridges, walkways, balconies, patios, etc.
- Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat reserves the right to impose seasonal booking restrictions such as minimum night stays during peak seasons.
- The price of your stay includes the use of the use of your accommodation for the maximum number of guests we indicate and any other amenities or services described. The most up-to-date prices are available on our website and will be quoted when you make an availability search. The agreed price for your holiday will be shown on the Confirmation.
- Many meals and activities are normally included but the price of your stay may not include activities for example cycle hire, beauty treatments, spa treatments, restaurant meals and beverages and other activities. Additional charges and different bookings arrangements apply. Please check with us before the activity if you have any questions.
- The maximum number of guests in each residence must not be exceeded. If it is, we may move those additional persons to another residence and will charge you or them the appropriate full charge for the additional residence from the date your party arrived for the stay. In addition, the Guests right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if more people or pets than specified at the time of booking attempt to take up occupation, or if any activity is undertaken which may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance.
- Wireless Internet access, where available, is not guaranteed and is provided subject to third party terms and conditions, which are available when accessing the system. The facility is not subject to any particular security/filtering measures and requires continuous parental supervision when used by children. We reserve the right to disclose your details to our internet service provider if we discover that you or a member or your party illegally downloaded content from the internet or otherwise engaged in unlawful activity whilst using this facility.
- The Guest must accept that minor differences between text / photograph / illustrations in the marketing materials and on the website and the features of the actual property may arise. Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the guest’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with us prior to the confirmation of your booking.
- Features, facilities or services referred to in any promotional literature or on the Website are subject to availability and may be supplied by third parties. You use these services, features and facilities at your own risk and Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat shall have no responsibility for loss, damage or injury in relation to any services, features or facilities provided or supplied by third parties.
- When you attend a Floating Leaf event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
- By entering the Floating Leaf premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for promotional purposes, advertising, and inclusion on websites.
- Check in time is 2 pm. Check out time is 11 am.
- We highly recommend that foreigners entering Indonesia do so with a valid Passport expiring more than six month following the departure date from Indonesia and have an outgoing ticket.
- Absolutely no illegal drugs or weapons. Indonesia has stringent laws regarding illegal drugs and the punishments are extremely severe and include the death penalty. Please take this warning very seriously.
- Floating Leaf is a no smoking facility. Persons not adhering to these rules will be fined and possibly asked to vacate the premises and not receive a refund. There is a designated smoking area guests may use.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Indonesian Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesian courts in all matters regarding them.
- Women who are menstruating are unable to participate in Balinese purification rituals, enter temples, or work with Balinese healers.
- Airport transfers that are included in retreat packages are valid on the days the retreat begins and ends from 9am-8pm. There is a $25 surcharge for after hour transfers. Airport transfers are for pick up and drop off at the airport. If flights are cancelled or delayed, its possible but unlikely, that we may not be able to provide transportation.
Ala carte meals, specialty coffee drinks, alcohol, fresh fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies and more will also be available for an additional charge. A menu will be provided in each room and in the restaurant. Food, drink and spa services are subject to government regulated taxes and service charge.
Not included (unless noted in your itinerary), but available for purchase at Floating Leaf
- Full spa services including exclusive treatments, massages, Ayurvedic treatments, facial, manicure, pedicure and more. For additional information please see http://balifloatingleaf.com/spa
- Snacks and additional meals
- The coldest and best beer on the island
- Wine and alcohol
- Cappuccino, macchiato, latte and other premium coffee drinks
- Healthy fresh juices, elixirs, smoothies and more.
Cost does not include:
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Visa on arrival (~$25)
- Airport Exit Tax (~$20)
- Shopping expenses/Alcohol
What is generally included:
- Deluxe hotel accommodation including breakfast.
- Airport pick-up and drop off.
- Welcome dinner
- Farewell Dinner
- Guide fee, gas, tolls, and driver as per itinerary
- Travel tips, checklists, packing list, Bali customs and practices, etc.
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- All activities listed as inclusive in the itinerary