November 7- 21st, 2015
- 14 nights/15 days-eco-luxury accommodations. Check in November 7- check out 21st, 2015
- Welcome dinner celebration with gamelan musicians and traditional dancers
- 3 healthy meals per day
- Private Melukat cleansing ceremony and purification ritual at Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat lead by local High Priest
- 10% discount on all spa services
Ready to take your practice to the next level? Or develop your teaching skills to more effectively communicate your passion? In this two-week, advanced training with celebrated teacher of life Banyan Gallagher, we’ll dive deeper into all things Yoga:
- Enhance your understanding of healthy alignment, for maximum benefit for all levels of student
- Learn to “read bodies”: to use a combination of anatomy and consciousness to peer into the inner workings of the individual yogi’s form, and unravel your understanding layer by layer
- Manipulate the breath for maximum effect in your specific aim
- Develop steadiness in meditation
- Master the building blocks of Tantra (nadi, chakra, bandha, mudra, etc.) to accelerate your evolution
- Cultivate joy, pleasure, and play in practice, through exercises in acceptance, clown, dance, and acroyoga
In order to ensure we can place direct our focus clearly (dharana), this training is only open to students who have completed a 200 hour, Yoga Alliance certified Teacher Training course, or who can demonstrate similar experience. By beginning with a smaller, more experienced group, we will move faster and further towards advanced asanas, pranayamas, and philosophies. Warrior 1’s 300 hour program, which leads to YA RYT500 status, is broken into two segments (“Level II” and “Level III”). Please contact with questions.
Daily schedule will be busy! We will practice five days on, one day off. There will be free time, each day, and during days off, for exploring the local beaches and Balinese culture, but this event will be an intensive focused more on our internal, personal work. Please budget extra time if you want a relaxing vacation. Inquire here about arriving a day or two early, or departing a day or two later.
6-8 am Asana and meditation
8 am Breakfast
11-1 pm Alignment, practice teaching, and adjustments
4-7 pm Philosophy, breathwork, chanting, inversions, play
What is the cost?
Early bird special pricing- Pay your US$1000 deposit to hold your space before June 1st, 2015 and save $500!
US$2,685++ per person based on double occupancy.
US$2,385++ per person based on triple occupancy.
US$3,995++ per person based on single occupancy.
Pay your $1,000 deposit after June 1st, 2015
Price US$3185++ per person based on double occupancy.
US$2885++ per person based on triple occupancy.
US$4495++ per person based on single occupancy.
++ is a government mandatory 21% tax and service charge. All figures are in US Dollars. The $1000 deposit is non refundable
Your payment of the deposit confirms that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and agree to abide by them. For your convenience, again our complete terms and conditions can be located here~ http://balifloatingleaf.com/bali-terms-conditions
How to save even more!
- Sign up before December 15th, 2014 and take an additional $108 off the Early Bird Special Pricing
- Refer a friend and receive $108 discount
In order to facilitate a more profound experience, group size is limited. Please sign up early! $1,000, non-refundable deposit required to hold space. For more information and to secure your spot, have a look at Banyan’s special events page.
Banyan Gallagher is a playful student of life, who very rarely says the word, “No.” From a background as a semi-pro athlete, Banyan’s fascination with all things movement-related led him to in-depth studies in martial arts, firedance, circus clown, ballet, motorcycle racing, human dissection, philosophy, mystical poetry, and meditation, the ultimate movement of stillness.
Somehow Banyan manages to synthesize these diverse interests into a lesson for all of us — that happiness and awakening are ours for the taking. Through the platform of yoga and awareness, Banyan spreads his love of life throughout the world in three to five Yoga Alliance-certified trainings a year at the 200 and 300 hour level, as well as assorted trainings and workshops. Please visit www.BanyanGallagher.com to discover where in the world you can find him. And then give him a smile.
What is Bali Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat?
Bali Floating Leaf is an award winning environmentally conscious retreat center. Deep care for the environment, the local community, and preserving the unique Balinese heritage is at the heart of all they do. The mission is to be exemplary model for sustainable living without sacrificing luxury, style, function, design or technology.
A peaceful retreat in a lush oasis in which to nourish, recharge and heal your mind, body and spirit, holistically. Combining ancient Balinese wisdom with modern convenience and luxury, Floating Leaf provides a safe place for relaxation, personal enrichment and wellness.
Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat has been heralded as Asia’s best and most innovative retreat center and the best place to do yoga in Asia.
- “The Sanctuary”– A 185 m² (2000 ft²) green yoga studio/classroom with dramatic ocean and volcano views
- Two Balinese Spas
- Deluxe Eco-Luxury accommodations
- The Ultimate Relaxation Pool with waterfalls and meditation areas
- Farm-to-Table Restaurant featuring organic locally grown gourmet spa cuisine
- Organic permaculture garden
- Award winning, deeply authentic cultural experiences
- 5-Star service and high quality organic toiletries
All meals are thoughtfully crafted with your optimal health in mind. Floating Leaf has been heralded as one of the worlds healthiest destinations as we use the freshest, organic ingredients available and grow as much as we can ourselves in our on-site organic permaculture gardens. Menus include traditional Indonesian specialties as well as raw, vegan and vegetarian options.